- Scholarship Based on Admission Cum-Scholarship Test
- 80% and above 50%
- 60%-79.99% 35%
- 45%-59.99% 25%
- Below 45%10%
- Scholarship Based on Xth/XIIth Board Exam Results
- Class Aggregate Scholarship*
- Xth/XIIth 95% and above in aggregates 50%
- Xth/XIIth 90% – 94.99% in aggregates 40%
- Xth/XIIth 85% – 89.99% in aggregates 35%
- Xth/XIIth 80% – 84.99% in aggregates 30%
- Special Cases Scholarship
- Special Cases Scholarship*
- Teacher’s ward (only for School Teacher) 5% (certificate by the principal on school letter head to be submitted)
- Doctor’s ward 5%
- Defence5% (certificate by the higher authority to be submitted)
- Single Parents 10%
- Ex-Target PMT students50% (for repeaters batch only)
A student is eligible for scholarship, higher of the one of the following categories at a time.
(A) Scholarship based on Admission Cum-Scholarship Test, (B) Scholarship based on Xth/XIIth Board Exam Results.
(C) Scholarship based on Super-90 (Unique Reward-Cum Scholarship Exam).
Scholarship awarded in special cases will be additional to above mentioned scholarship.
Note: Scholarship winners will be given fee reduction in tuition fee only.