- Regular in attending classes.
- Regularity in revising the class work.
- Clearing doubts regularly.
- Regularity in writing tests.
- Evaluation of tests intelligently.
- Paying more attention toward incorrect/wrong attempted questions.
- Taking equal care of all the four subjects Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology.
- Monitor your ward for regular attendance in classes and tests.
- Monitor your ward for hard work.
- Don’t panic if your ward is not performing well in the tests.
- Help your ward in planning of his/her time table.
- Support your ward emotionally throughout in this tough time of preparing for competitions.
- Ensure that uniform code is followed by the ward.
For any query/suggestion/discussion parents are welcome to the institute.